Paste excel table
Result of conversion
How to use this tool
This is a tool that runs in your browser to converts Excel to HTML or Markdown. HTML can be converted to table and dl tags.
- Select a range of cells in Excel that you want to convert. (Ctrl+C)
- Paste into the tool’s text area. (Ctrl+V)
- Under “Format,” select the format to be converted.
- Can be converted to HTML table tags, dl tags or Markdown.
- For table tags, you can select the position of the th tag in the “Heading” column.
- The conversion results are displayed.
&<>"characters in cells with entity references. (such as
- Borders, colors, and other decorations set in Excel will not be reflected.
- Line breaks and merging within cells are not supported.
- The preview has the Style of this site applied, but the conversion result is only HTML tags without Style.