Excel to HTML, Markdown converter / Tool
A tool to convert from Excel to HTML or Markdown notation by copy and paste. HTML can be converted to table and dl.
Paste excel table
Result of conversion
How to use this tool
- Select a range of cells in Excel that you want to convert. (Ctrl+C)
- Paste into the tool’s text area. (Ctrl+V)
- Under “Format,” select the format to be converted.
- Can be converted to HTML table tags, dl tags or Markdown.
- For table tags, you can select the position of the th tag in the “Heading” column.
- The conversion results are displayed.
&<>"characters in cells with entity references. (such as
- Borders, colors, and other decorations set in Excel will not be reflected.
- Line breaks and merging within cells are not supported.
- The preview has the Style of this site applied, but the conversion result is only HTML tags without Style.