How to convert
Copy the cell range of the Excel sheet and paste it into the “Excel” field of the tool.
- Select the range you want to convert in Excel
- Ctrl + C or right click to copy
- Click the “Excel” field of the tool and press Ctrl + V or right-click to paste
Select the format to convert in “Format”
- Can be converted to HTML table tag, dl tag or markdown.
- In the case of table tag, you can select the position of th tag in the “Heading” field.
- The conversion result will be displayed in the “HTML / Markdown” field.
Points to note
- Decorations such as ruled lines and colors set in Excel are not reflected.
- Replace [
&<>"] with an entity reference (such as
- Line breaks in cells are not supported.