This is a tool that generates a lot of random strings. You can specify the type of characters to use (numbers, uppercase, lowercase, symbols) and the number of characters.
- Automatically generate 100 random passwords.
- This tool does not use the same characters in one password as much as possible.
- This tool does not communicate. This site does not collect input values.
- 8 characters or more.
- Include numbers and symbols.
- Include both uppercase and lowercase letters.
- Don’t make it simple, such as using “1234”, “abcd”, or words in the dictionary as they are.
- Don’t use your name, phone number, birthday, etc.
- Set a different password for each service.
- Do not make the ID and password the same.
- Don’t give your password to others.