How to use this tool
This is a password generation tool that runs on your browser. It generates a random string of characters by specifying the characters to be used (numbers, uppercase and lowercase alphabets, symbols) and the number of characters.
- Specify password length (recommended: 8 characters or more)
- Specify the characters to be used (recommended: 3 types or more)
- Symbols can be edited for the characters they use.
- If no deprecated characters are used, some characters are excluded and generated (see below).
- The tool uses as few of the same characters as possible in a single password.
- Click the Generate Password button.
- Eight passwords are generated at a time.
Symbols can be the following characters.
If you want to use only some of the symbols, delete the symbols you do not use in the symbol entry field. If you enter a symbol other than the corresponding symbol, it will not be used.
If you check the “Do not use” checkbox for Deprecated characters, the password will be generated without using the following characters.
- At least 8 characters.
- Include numbers and symbols such as ”@”, ”%”, and "".
- Include both upper and lower case letters.
- Do not use simple words such as “1234”, “abcd”, or words straight from the dictionary.
- Do not use your name, phone number, birthday, etc.
- Set a different password for each service.
- Do not use the same ID and password.
- Do not tell your password to others.